Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My local doctor think I am infected with filaria. Is there any confirmation test. And in case I am infected, is there cure in all scenarios? Where can I do the tests and the treatments. I live just 100km away from Kolkata. Any help is appreciated.

1 Doctor Answered
Go for blood test of filaria parasite. Take homoeopathic medicine hydrocotyle q/ bd 15-15 drops + 1/2 cup water for 21 days. But go for investigations.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.