I have a constant rash between the inner walls of my thighs, been there for more than a month, even though I wear clean underwear. And am hygienic and change the inner wear often. Also had some concerns on ED. Been facing that a bit often, and have been taking vigora 50 to compensate. Any suggestions? Or who to visit?

1 Doctor Answered
Use dk gel along with the following medicine. Please send photos for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
79 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.