I am 21 years guy, I'm facing hairfall problem from a long time. Everyetime I bath a lot of hair going in waste, please help.

I am 21 years guy, I'm facing hairfall problem from a lon...
Hello. Hair problem is common now a days. Due to stress and busy life. Take full sleep. Drink planty water. Have fruits. Take. Acid hydrofluoric 30.2 tds x 30 days. And revert. Use arnica mon q 30 ml + your oil 100 ml mix. Twice a week at night and wash
Hair grows in cycles. Each cycle consists of a long growing phase (anagen), a brief transitional apoptotic phase (catagen), and a short resting phase (telogen). At the end of the resting phase, the hair falls out (exogen) and a new hair starts growing in the follicle, beginning the cycle again. Normally, about 50 to 100 scalp hairs reach the end of resting phase each day and fall out. When significantly more than 100 hairs/day go into resting phase, clinical hair loss (telogen effluvium) may occur. A disruption of the growing phase causing abnormal loss of anagen hairs is an anagen effluvium. Causes of hairfall:- 1. Androgen hormone 2. Drugs (including chemotherapeutic agents) 3. Infection (eg, tinea capitis, kerion, cellulitis of the scalp) 4. Systemic disorders (disorders that cause high fever, sle, endocrine disorders, and nutritional deficiencies) 5. Alopecia areata first thing is to rule out any of these causes which will be of diagnostic value only but for immediate relief you can go for constitutional homoeopathic treatment which will remove your hairfall tendency from the root itself.