Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello Dr. I am 27 years old. I have unsafe sex with my husband 15 days back. My period date is 11th March. Now I am not getting period. So help me to get medicine for avoid the pregnancy, plz.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello, its too late to take any emergency contraceptive. So please get a serum beta hcg test done to rule out pregnancy first. If hcg levels re low and test is negative then you are pregnancy safe.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.