Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have lov to di sex abd you am addicted. 0ls sugest me what should I do for having out from this.

1 Doctor Answered
You can control mind by meditation and yoga and reading good books and if you are married you have as much as you both can do
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.