I always brush my teeth. BIt still my teeth colour is yellow. please suggest me what can I do.

I always brush my teeth. BIt still my teeth colour is yel...
Go for professional scaling and polishing. It will whiten your teeth a bit. Then maintain the same with the use of mouthwash twice daily after brushing. Reduce your intake of caffeinated beverages. For further whiteness you can also go for bleaching.
Hi, you need to get a professional cleaning done. If that does not help then you may go for teeth whitening.
Generally fair people have yellow teeth. If its natural nothing can be done but if it is due to excessive brushing then its abrasion. If it is because of plaque accumulation then you should go for a professional cleaning at a dental clinic. And if you are not happy with your shade if the teeth even after that, you can always go for laminates and veneers option.