My son is 11years, he is finding difficult to digest food. He is not feeling angry. I should force him to eat. liquid food he take. But not sold. Please suggest.

My son is 11years, he is finding difficult to digest food...
Dear lybrate user, your son might be having some health issues. There can be many reasons for not having solid food. If he is having any difficulty in digesting the food, then he will not be hungry also. Please do not force him to eat. Kindly take him to a doctor. If there is no physical problem, then you might have to look into his emotional needs. Talk to him about himself, school, his friends, his games, hobbies etc. If he is not happy about something, he will be able to share that with you, which ultimately will lift up his mood and make him more active and energetic and then he might start having food on his own. Pursuade him to play physical (not computer games) games of his choice.