My daughter is 9 years old. She has crooked teeth not aligned well specially her front teeth. ON OPG Xray it shows 8 unerupted teeth. Do I need to get her treated now or wait. Is she too early for braces. Or will this auto correct by itself.

My daughter is 9 years old. She has crooked teeth not ali...
You should wait till she turns 12and ths is called ugly duckling stage which mostly have ths problm at the age of 9yrs.
You have to wait for 3-4 years till all permanent teeth erupt. If that time also you feel that she need braces then you can go for it but not now.
Hello, you should wait for few more years to get her dental braces.As for now you should wait for her natural development. thank you.
Kindly consult an orthodontist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations (model study, full mouth & profile x-ray) & clinical examination to decide upon treatment. You may need fixed / removable braces. Requirements may depends on the age, complaint, duration of the treatment & affordability. Cost of cosmetic dentistry (braces) varies with dentist. You may consult me in person.