Hi now summer season is started and am I going to gym and my body is hot body so my body is getting too heat so daily morning am having badam gum but most of them saying that you should not have a badam gum daily because it will effect your emasculated. So just say me what I wanna do else give any suggestion to cool my body without any sideeffects.

Hi now summer season is started and am I going to gym and...
Eat one kheera in the morning daily on empty stomach. Bottle guard vegetable atleast 2-3 times in a week. Avoid spicy food, and oily food. Drink lots of water. Coconut water and lassi will keep you cool.