My brother is 13 years old he has a problem of pigmentation in his teeth and he also went through root canal can you suggest me any toothpaste which whitens his teeth

Pigmentation can be internal or extetnal. Extetnal pigmentation can be treated by dental scaling and polishing. But for internwl pigmentation ie discolouration from childhood cannot be removed by scaling for that other treatment plan is to be done. You may consult me for same.
No toothpaste whitens teeth. You need to get bleaching of teeth done to whiten them!