Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dear sir I have pain in my teeth I can't eat hot &cold items continued. please suggest what should I do for fast relief.

2 Doctors Answered
Dear lybrate-userif there is small cavity you will have to visit nearby dentist and get your teeth filled. If it is very deep you will usually get severe pain as you have mentioned hence it may require root canal treatment. Delaying treatment can result in loss of tooth as saving options will become less.
Cavity has extended to the dental pulp, which is sensitive portion of your teeth. Rct (root canal treatment) may be required.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.