Ask FREE question to Women health doctors
Private, Secure and verified doctors.
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi I am 24 years old male. I have a skin tag kind near my pubic area at the end of penis area. I am worried because it looks like HPV infection and genital wart. Color has never changed. Its of same color. It arrived around 1.6 years back and it does not pain. I am worried please answer me quickly.

1 Doctor Answered
genital wart usually multiply so it it is still single it should be a skin tag. consult a skin specialist for electrocautery
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.