Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello sir, I had blood in motion twice in 2 weeks How would a doctor check me for that?

1 Doctor Answered
Respected lybrate-user hi dear you have to consult a surgeon who will check you with proctoscope instrument after applying jelly over it in lying down position. Don't hesitate it's procedure of 1 minute & painless when done gently thanks regards.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.