Don't ignore your skin issues
Ask FREE question to skin specialists
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 23 year old girl. I have excessive hair on my face and body. I also gain weight in last2-3years and I acne also and my periods are regular whom I consult for this problem please suggest me.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello lybrate user, your symptoms suggest you may have pcos issue. So better consult an ayurveda gynic doc. Thank you.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.