Don't ignore your skin issues
Ask FREE question to skin specialists
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have white patch on my face. It is vitiligo. I want to do surgery. So which can I do. Plastic surgery or cosmetic surgery.

1 Doctor Answered
Let's first confirm the diagnosis with doctor after consultation Take suggestion weather it is curable with medicine r need of skin grafting
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.