Holy basil is another good natural remedy for treating tinnitus. Its antibacterial properties can kill the bacteria that may be causing the problem. Plus, this herb can give you relief from ear pain.
1. Put a handful of basil leaves in a blender to make a paste.
2. Put the paste on a strainer and press with a spoon to extract the juice.
3. Warm the basil juice slightly.
4. Using a dropper, put two or three drops of it in the affected ear.
5. Repeat twice daily for three or four days.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Tinnitus treatment