I'm getting gum ie teeth prblm, it's struck the food particle in teeth so what I must do. Plzzz guide me.

I'm getting gum ie teeth prblm, it's struck the food part...
You should maintain proper oral hygiene everyday. Try to rinse your mouth after everything you eat. Take enough water. Don't let you mouth become dry. Keep it moist with salivation. Smoking habit generally makes mouth dry. If possible try to get your teeth and gums professionally cleaned at nearest dental clinic.
Hello, follow this home remedy. Take a tablespoon of salt and mix it with two drops of mustard oil. Now apply them all over the gums and gently massage them for a minute. After a minute, rinse your mouth using cold water.Take a tablespoon of salt and mix it with two drops of mustard oil. Now apply them all over the gums and gently massage them for a minute. After a minute, rinse your mouth using cold water. This mustard oil mixture can help in strengthening the gums of the loose teeth .