I want to fit Braces (taara) on my teeth. My teeth are not in proper line or not Proper Sequence. I want to Fit Braces so that they could become Perfect. I want to know the Cost at which the Braces are fitted and normally the time for which treatment happens. My age: 17 running Gender: male Location where I need detail about the Braces: Mumbai.

I want to fit Braces (taara) on my teeth. My teeth are no...
Hi, you need braces treatment definetly. The treatment duration depends upon your present condition. We have to look whether space is present to align your teeth in a proper arch. Depending upon your severity of condition first we will have to make space to fit your teeth properly. It will take 15 - 2o months for complete braces treatment followed by retention of 10 - 12 months. If treatment is done by an orthodontist it will solve your problem for lifetime. Cost depends upon city and locality you reside. Normal labial appliance will cost you around rs30000.
You are in good age for orthodontic treatment. You should proceed with the treatment. And regarding cost it differs from place to place. But in 25k range, you can hav your treatment done.