Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am having problem in my teeth. Doctors are saying to give a r. C. T. Treatment. No of damaged teeth is 5. If I goes to this I will suffer from money problem. What I should do.

1 Doctor Answered
I am having problem in my teeth. Doctors are saying to gi...
Lybrate-user, if your teeth a badly decayed, as they have been diagnosed by your dentist, the only avenue available to you for saving the teeth would be getting root canal treatment done at the earliest or else you will end up losing those teeth at this young age. If money is a genuine problem, you can discuss it with your dentist who may be able to guide you to some charitable / government hospital for the same.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.