Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Doctor sir I having problems off my teeth problem is when I eat cold then my teeth is very long time pain doctor sir so replay what can I do.

1 Doctor Answered
If its only sensitivity then use thermoseal ra or any sensitivity toothpaste. And if any cavity is there, go for rct.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.