I have this moles over my face and in many other body parts. What is the best way to remove it apart from surgery. I don't want scars. Also it is close to my eyes so tell me something that won't effect my eye.

I have this moles over my face and in many other body par...
Homoeopathic medicine-------------- sepia 30 (dr reckeweg) drink 1 drop direct on tongue daily night for 3 month--------------- natural treatment to eliminatemoles----------- castor oil helps remove warts and moles. Being a discutient, it helps dissolve and eliminate unusual growths. This method is not likely to leave scars. However, it tends to take a lot of time as it gets rid of moles one layer at a time. 1. Mix a pinch of baking soda and a few drops of castor oil. You can also mix in ground aspirin. 2. Gently rub the mixture on your mole. 3. Leave it on for a few hours until it dries naturally. 4. Do this twice daily for about one month. If you do not have baking soda, you can use castor oil alone.