My hair is very fall. When I touch and do the straight my 20% hair are falls in my hair. I am in very problem. What can I do? I have no solution to stop this. I used many medicine that can't stop fall my hair. Please help me.

Hair fall is related with certain disturbance in the body. There are various reasons for getting hair fall. Nutritional deficiency, stress, thyroid problem, acute illness like malaria, typhoid can be reasons. Loosing 50 to 100 strands on daily basis while oiling, combing and washing is normal as growth: fall ratio is 80: 20. Healthy diet which is rich in minerals, protein and iron is good for hair. Oil the scalp 3/week and wash it 3/week. Consult trichologist.
For hair fall solution, we have to stop causative factors like improper diet acidity & gas more exposure to sun spicey sour n salty food to much curd day sleep lack of vitamins & other nutrients anger & stress due to previous illness etc. 1st try to avoid these factors use cow ghee & milk in diet avoid sour buttermilk & curd use trichup shampoos & medicated oil avoid direct sun & air take proper diet we generally start 3 treatment together 1. Medicine for root cause & hair tonic 2. Shirodhara with medicated oil 3. Nashya tretment.