Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffering from knee ligament injury. My left knee ligament is torn. I have swelling in knee from more than 15 days. Can you suggest what should be done?

2 Doctors Answered
Dear lybrate user ligament injury usually requires knee arthroscopy with repair.
Hi lybrate-user. I'm sure the ligament injury has been picked up during the mri scan. Please see a good arthroscopists. Meantime take some anti inflammatory medicines to curb your pain and swelling. Revert back for help.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.