When I brushed today morning a drop of blood came out from lower part of the gum. Pressed the gum again a drop of blood came. Afterward it stopped. Is it normal or deficiency of any vitamin. Please suggest me suitable medicine since I am poor I cannot afford to visit a dentist and spend money.

When I brushed today morning a drop of blood came out fro...
U would require a scaling polishing done u may go to a dental college normally such tt is given free there
No medicine is going to help you. Please get your teeth cleaned by a dentist and then your problem will be solved.
Diabetics have more tendency of having gingivitis or periodontitis (pyorrhoea) due to lower immunity. So try to control your blood sugar. Have regular checkups for that. For bleeding: 1. Use soft bristle brush and apply gentle pressure while brushing. 2. Brush your teeth vertically and not horizontally. 3. Change your toothbrush every 3 months. 4. Take capsule b complex vitamin with vitamin c. This will compensate for any deficiency. 5. You can use sensoform gum paint. Apply it on the gums which bleed for 3-4 mins and rinse your mouth with plain water. Try this for a week. If this doesn't help then you may require scaling and polishing of your teeth.