I am a veggie. I have been anaemic for the past few years. Am allergic to iron injections and tabs (I fall sick when I take them). I am 53 kgs and 5 ft tall. I am not fat but I want to reduce excess fat on my thighs. I need a diet plan to work on this. Also I am also looking for a diet that would give me a clear and healthy skin.

Mere diet plan will not do to reduce fat. However you should -- Please do treadmill for at least 30-45 minutes daily. Keep moving as much as you can whenever you can. Keep meal portions small especially if they’re cooked. Limit your food intake to ONLY and ONLY 4 times a day. Avoid sedentary life/night watching/junk foods. Keep bowels clear.