I have 4.5mm kidney stone what should I do. We are using home remedies to dissolve the kidney stone. But I am scared if it does not gets cured. Please tell the solution. And I do not want to go undergo any surgery.

I have 4.5mm kidney stone what should I do.
We are using ...
Follow regular routines of getting all dietary measures and daily behaviours as well as exercise and yoga and morning walk every day. Avoid oily or junk food and dahi for your prevention from stone formations. Avoid unfavourable food and dahi or sour products e. G. Pickles etc and nonveg. And high proteineous food. Use plenty of warm water boiled with ginger and saumph and ajwayan every day. Use water melon as much you can. Use light diets and soups of carrots and beetroots and green vegetables. Neeri 2tabs neeri syrup 15ml twice daily with water after meals. For three months - if you feel better result then continue it otherwise have private consultation with me for pulse diagnosis and proper treatment.