Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I'm 18 year old college student. I have diastema and upper teeth are bit crooked. This has lowered my self confidence. But braces are too much costly. What are cheap ways to get it corrected? What's the lowest price of metal braces? please help.

2 Doctors Answered
U would require braces u may get a opinion at the dental college it will come out cheaper u may even try afmc
Though braces appears little costly,but it is not. As this is a permanent treatment without adding any artificial structure for your teeth lifelong.This treatment runs for one year or little more time depending on requirement. This is the best treatment option available
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.