Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 27 years old. I have eyes problem. My eyes in some time watering problems and infection from dust what should I do? Please help me.

1 Doctor Answered
Homoeopathic medicine------------------- cineramycin-eyedrops (hapdco) pour into eyes 1-2 drops 3 times daily--------------------- report after 2 days---------------------- if redness persists for even 2 days after usage of above eyedrops, then start using below given homoeopathic medicine along with eyedrops----------- euphrasia 30 (dr reckeweg) drink 2 drops direct on tongue every 2-3 hrly---------------- report after 5 days------------------------
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.