Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir I am suffering from stye for the last five years. Can you please suggest me what should be done?

1 Doctor Answered
Adequate proteindiet, good eye care, immunotherapy & show it to ophthalmologist for long term solution.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.