Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi, I am 24 year old and my problem is mjhe toilet bahut lagti h and jo m khata hu wo mjhe lagta bi ni h. Do you have any solution regarding this.

1 Doctor Answered
Consult a gastroenterologist and get clinically checked and investigated to find the reason and take treatment.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.