Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello Dr. By brother has some yellowish spots on his teeth's. According to doctors v consulted they r due to water problem (excess florine. Dr. Can you please tll how to remove them. In less time period except gng to dentists.

1 Doctor Answered
This is Dental fluorosis, intrinsic structural defect in teeth. Only method to remove those stains is consult dentist and get laminates or veneers done for bright white teeth.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.