Hi, I have sensitivity problem in my teeth. Everytime I take some cold thing or sweet, my tooth aches. Can you please suggest me what treatment should I go for? Should I go for scaling as I have never gone for it till yet. Thanks in advance.

Hi,
I have sensitivity problem in my teeth. Everytime I t...
You visit to dentist for scaling and polishing procedure and also use potassium nitrate containing paste for relieve the sensitivity.
Hi,
it may b gum problem. u need cleaning.
Hi,
Yes do scaling and ask doctor if any filling is required and if your using hard toothbrush then please stop using that and use soft toothbrush.
Hi,
Tooth has three layer. When outermost layer is removed by any reason then 2nd layer get exposed and start to sensitivity like cold food substance. It will get cured by applying sensitivity tooth paste like sensodyne and other. It will take 10-15 days to cure. Apply on all tooth surface left for2-5 mints. Then brush with regular tooth brush. If it is not cured by then then contact to me. Or check for any cavity and get it restored.