Don't ignore your skin health issues
Ask FREE question to skin specialists

I am so skinny so what should I do to gain weight and my skin is oily. What is the treatment for pimples and suggest precautions.

Please note the followings in respect to your queries: 1. Banana and Milk -- Bananas are full of calories and contain high amount of carbohydrates and potassium that give you instant energy. Whosoever want to gain weight must eat a banana daily in the morning with a glass of warm milk. Add a teaspoon of sugar in it. Moreover, you can also have it after your meals. Note – Don’t eat bananas when you are down with common cold. 2. Peanut Butter -- Peanut butter is a yummy spread for toast and bread. If you’re trying to gain weight, feel free to go for this high-calorie and nutritious food. Apply it on your whole wheat bread for breakfast and see how your weight increases within a short period of time. •Besides, you can spread a spoonful of peanut butter on fruits or vegetables like banana, apple slices, fresh berries, wheat germ or applesauce. •Alternatively, a peanut butter sandwich is also a good choice. If you have any medical disease that needs to be treated. Find a great personal trainer and yoga instructor to keep you consistent. For pimples take mixed fruit juice daily Also take Acid phos 1M/single dose and get back to me after 2 weeks. Consult me for homeopathic treatment. Recommend me by clicking on recommend option and leave feedback.