Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 20 years old ieat any cold substance it give me pain. Please ask me any tooth past about this diseases.

2 Doctors Answered
Various tooth paste are available to correct sensitivity. Take any available in the market. Also avoid brushing too vigorously and very acidic foods.
1 person found this helpful
Dear Shivam, you must be suffering from dental cavity which must be causing you pain. Toothpaste will releive your pain temporarily. So get that concerned tooth filled or root canal treatment done.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.