Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have problem in my bone. In various parts of my body is getting affected by unwanted increase in bone. Kindly suggest.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello sr please check with vitamin b12, and vitamin d level if it is pain full if it is low thn start to take supliment under good physician and drink lots of water. And if it is still painful than visit near by physiotherapist for thay can give pain relive modality lile ift and u. S. Than start wit genral body exerses.
You found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.