6 years experience
Ask Free Question
First you should follow low calories food for weight loss.
* in morning, take 1-2 chapattis with a bowl of cooked green vegetables. You can take a glass of lemon water with it
*in lunch you can take a bowl of raw vegetables like carrot, radish, tomatoes, turnip or beetroot.
*in evening, you can take a cup of green tea only with some pieces of friuts like apple, pineapple, pear. Avoid taking banana or mango.
*in dinner, you can take vegetable soup or a bowl of cooked vegetables. But do not take potato, sweet potatoes.
* you can take a cup skimmed milk 4 times a week only during day time.
* work out for atleast 1 hour in morning, you can try skipping for 15minutes with a walk of 30 minutes and 5-10 minutes running.
Follow these exercises in the morning -
* lie down on flat surface, raise your legs without bending your knees, do it for 3-5 times daily
* do not eat fastfoods and soft drinks, as they have high calories and the calories deposit in body in the form of weight if not utilised.
* you can take medohar guggalu 1 tablet daily for quick weight loss but only under the guidance of ayurveda expert.
You can consult me privately for your doubts and more detailed treatment.
You found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.