Sir My weight is increasing day by day and very fastly. Thus problem is for few weeks. Kindly suggest me remedy.

Sir
My weight is increasing day by day and very fastly. T...
First you should follow low calories food for weight loss. * in morning, take 1-2 chapattis with a bowl of cooked green vegetables. You can take a glass of lemon water with it *in lunch you can take a bowl of raw vegetables like carrot, radish, tomatoes, turnip or beetroot. *in evening, you can take a cup of green tea only with some pieces of friuts like apple, pineapple, pear. Avoid taking banana or mango. *in dinner, you can take vegetable soup or a bowl of cooked vegetables. But do not take potato, sweet potatoes. * you can take a cup skimmed milk 4 times a week only during day time. * work out for atleast 1 hour in morning, you can try skipping for 15minutes with a walk of 30 minutes and 5-10 minutes running. Follow these exercises in the morning - * lie down on flat surface, raise your legs without bending your knees, do it for 3-5 times daily * do not eat fastfoods and soft drinks, as they have high calories and the calories deposit in body in the form of weight if not utilised. * you can take medohar guggalu 1 tablet daily for quick weight loss but only under the guidance of ayurveda expert. You can consult me privately for your doubts and more detailed treatment.