I have water in my eyes when I Riding bike. So what I will do to stop this water.

I have water in my eyes when I Riding bike. So what I wil...
Hi, if tears roll down from your eyes while riding bike only then the blow of wind or else exposure to sunlight could be the reason for making the eyes dry which causes tears from eyes. Wear a branded goggles with uv-protection whenever you are out in the sun, also wear a hat helmet over it (which is mandatory for your head's protection as well as it covers eyes). Keep blinking your eyes frequently. Drink at least 10-12 glasses of water or even more than that in a day if you do have to travel in the sunlight for long hours. Medication: use euphrasia eye drops twice daily and have euphrasia 30/ twice a day for 1 week.
Hello, Instill 2 drops of Euphrasia 10% , in each eye, twice daily. Use sun glasses when ever you step out in the sun. Revert after 7 days.