Ask FREE question to Women health doctors
Private, Secure and verified doctors.

I have irregular periods from last 5 years I tried many home remedies but it didn't cure it properly I only have periods if I take allopathic medicine please suggest me what should I do?

For making regular your period these are some instructions given below: • Take proper diet full of nutrition. Eat green leafy vegetables and seasonal fruits and a glass of milk daily. Eat a fruit daily. • Do Not take stress because stress causes imbalance in hormones of female and make your menstrual cycle disturb and make your ovulation disturb. Do some meditation for maintain hormonal balance. • Do jogging and running exercise daily. If you are obese lose some weight this is also a cause of irregular periods. • Do skipping regularly for 2 to 3 minutes daily. • you can take these medicines for regular periods. Syrup Dashmolarishtha or, syrup EVECARE of himalya. 2 tsf daily once in a day after meal but only under the guidance of ayurvedic doctor..• Practice Yogasana like Chakrasana & Pawanmuktasana daily under the guidance of yoga expert. • Check out Thyroid hormone level & if your T3, T4, TSH hormone are abnormal then get treatment of it to make your periods regular.