I am suffering from plague from many years and now one of my teeth got a hole on it. I am really worried now. Pls suggest me what to do now.

I am suffering from plague from many years and now one of...
Get filling done
consult a dentist near you for thorough check up. if you have a hole in tooth get it filled as soon as possible
The best and only way you can correct your problem is getting a cleaning (scaling) done. You need to maintain your oral hygiene by brushing twice a day and also use a mouth wash to keep your mouth clean. As for the hole in your teeth, it indicates tooth decay which can be corrected by a tooth filling or root canal treatment depending on how deep the hole (decay) is. Visit your dentist for the same.
Plaque and calculus are one problem for which you need oral prophylaxis or in short cleaning of tooth hole is called cavity which need to b filled as soon as possible to limit it other wise serious problem may occur.
If the tooth decay is small filling can be done. There is nothing to worry. Consult a dentist.