6 years experience
Ask Free Question
These are the causes of white hair:
• Stress • Due to medicines • Due to malnutrition • Use of chemical products • Due to pollution For prevention from whitening of hairs follow these instructions:
• Do not take stress and take proper sleep of 6 - 7 hours. Do meditation or long breathing pranayams for 10 minutes daily to destress yourself.
• You can apply amla powder, Make the paste of amla powder with water and apply it for 15 minutes once in week in afternoon and rinse it. • Avoid use of excess hair products such as hair colours and try to use mild shampoo.
• Add protein containing items in your foods such as take a bowl of cereal daily, and a glass of milk also. You can eat cheese or soya protein.
• Eat healthy fruits and green leafy vegetables daily.
• you can use mahabhringraj oil and apply it 3 times in a week massage your scalp for 10 to 15 minutes daily. You can massage daily with oil it increase blood circulation and prevent hair from greying.
• Avoid the use of products such as hair colours or excessive shampoo.
•In a bowl, mix two eggs, honey and some coconut oil. You can also use olive oil instead of coconut oil. Apply it on your scalp and leave it for 20 minutes, then rinse with a mild shampoo.
• Practice SARVANGASAN and BHRAMARI PRANAYAM daily for atleast 3-4 months.
3 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.