What are the symptoms of kidney failure? I am suffering from excessive gas problem at an early age of 18. Along with this my hair is also falling.

What are the symptoms of kidney failure? I am suffering f...
Dear kidney failure symptoms from buildup of wastes in the body a metallic taste in the mouth or ammonia breath protein aversion (no longer wanting to eat meat) nausea and vomiting difficulty concentrating loss of appetite itchiness (pruritis) kidney failure symptoms from buildup of fluid in the body swelling in the face, feet or hands shortness of breath (from fluid in the lungs) kidney failure symptoms from damage to the kidneys making more or less urine than usual blood in the urine (typically only seen through a microscope) urine that is foamy or bubbly (may be seen when protein is in the urine) increase the intake of high fibre foods esp fruits and vegetables, high antioxidant, phytonutrient rich foods too. Major foods for increased digestion, bloating, green lemon cucumbers oranges amla guava beans papaya pineapple banana yoghurt wheat bran wheat grass lemon grass cinnamon.