Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello I M 26 years old, and I have sensitive in my teeth, when I eaten cold water my teeth very strongly pain.

2 Doctors Answered
Colgate sensitive pro relief tooth paste is good option for you.
that means you have a cavity.. which is deep.. kindly get it checked as you might have to get a root canal treatment done...and prior to that get an xray to assess the depth of cavity...
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.