Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Some upper part of my second molar in left lower side has been broken before 8-9 years back. Regularly I was cleaning cavity created by that broken part. There was no pain or problem until last 2-3 months. But now there is toothache at broken part. It is quite sensitive. Please suggest remedy or treatment.

1 Doctor Answered
you can use a sensitivity paste like senquel f.. and apply over affected part for 3 to 5 minutes.. and brush with the same paste.. but if the sensation does not subside ... it would mean that you have to get a root canal treatment done.. on the tooth prior to the treatment kindly get an xray to see how much is the tooth damaged...
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.