Sir , I am suffering with cavities for that reason i'm not able to eat anything in my left side. So I wanted to do a treatment for this problem consulted a doctor. He said, root canal treatment is better for this. regarding this please send me your decision sir.

Get x ray done for the same tooth. If it says root canal has to be done. Then will be the best treatment for you.
Deep cavity will require root canal treatment. If your dentist believes that is the best treatment for you, go with it without further delay to put an end to your sufferings.
Jst ask your dentist if it is a reversible or irreversible pulpitis, if its reversible then rct is not necessary, best of luck.
Root canal treatment is good by this process dentist save your natural tooth.
Dear lybrate-user, the doctor has advised you a rct as he feels the decay has extended into the pulp chamber of your tooth. You must go as per the doctor's advice.