Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi I am 40 years old. my fasting sugar level is 260 and my pp leavel is 320 my hba1c is 7. 5 my doctor adviced me glyred m and prandial m. 3 but my sugar level don't come down please recommended me some other alternate medicine. I am from tamil nadu.

1 Doctor Answered
Strictly follow sugar free diet, morning walk, and add ayurvedic tab diabecon 2tab bd report after 10 day with fasting and pp I will advice more
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.