Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello sir I have teeth cavity problem last year what should I do my self I am 24 year old boy please help me doctor.

2 Doctors Answered
You can prevent cavity formation by keeping a very good oral hygiene and dental check up once in 6 months. Once the tooth is decayed then you have to get the filling done. I suggest you to consult a dentist immediately before the tooth gets infected.
1 person found this helpful
Visit your nearby dentist and get x ray done for that tooth. Depending on which the dentist will decide what can be best done. Either filling or root canal treatment.
22 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.