Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir/mam my mother is 55 years old. Her skin of lower eye lashes have become itchy and few of them become white. So whether she should consult to a dermatologist or eye specialist?

3 Doctors Answered
Consult a dermatologist.
She should consult a dermatologist. Before that you check her blood sugar levels.
Hello, this is due to psoriasis of eye lids. **homoeo-care* @ bacillinum 200- 6 pills, twice a wk. *she should take, plenty of water. * take, easily digestible diet, avoiding junk food. Report, fortnightly. Take, care.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.

Book appointment with top doctors for Itching treatment

View fees, clinic timings and reviews