Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My friend's son age is 12 and his son's tooth is 90 degree of out side please help what we should.

1 Doctor Answered
Plz contact to orthodontics for correction of malalign tooth. After examining you might be put braces for correction.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.