Since I have adopted a cap on my one of the inner teeth a foul smell usually comes. What shall I do to remove it.

Since I have adopted a cap on my one of the inner teeth a...
• Eat a healthy, balanced diet and avoid eating strongly flavoured or spicy food. • Cut down on sugary food and drink, as it can increase the amount of bacteria in your mouth. • Reduce your alcohol consumption. • Stop smoking. • Cut down on coffee. • Drink plenty of water to help prevent your mouth becoming dry. • Chew sugar-free gum after eating, to stimulate the flow of saliva. This will help clean away any remaining food particles. • Make sure you visit your dentist for regular check-ups. Having regular dental check-ups will ensure that any plaque is removed from your teeth, particularly in areas that are difficult to reach. • Your dentist can recommend the best way to clean your teeth and gums, and point out areas you might be missing. They can also identify any signs of gum disease and ensure early treatment.