Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dear sir/ madam, I have a tooth decay problem at initial stage so. What should I do now and my teeth are in yellow color, what should be my next move.

2 Doctors Answered
Hi, you will need to visit a dentist. For the tooth decay, they may take an x-ray and see how deep the decay has gone. If it's not too deep, they will suggest a filling. For the yellow colour, you may be advised to practice better oral hygiene or if you are interested and have no other problems, you can get bleaching or teeth whitening done. Hope this has been helpful.
Get filling scaling polishing done.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.